• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powder alert! Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Thanks!

Krusty... the bet is on. PayPal banned me (not sure why). I can do Bitcoin or check/cash in the mail. Or we can just drop the bet and see who's right tomorrow. I don't care. I'm going skiing in 8" fresh untracked powder at K-mart tomorrow.

Guess what I also called Cruz over Trump in Iowa. Think I'm stupid? :p

It just gets more and more insane.

KustyTheKlown

Where you from, Brooklyn? You think you know the weather up north better than me? You're the one who's losing out on this awesome ski season. Read my trip reports and see the photos!

I know the weather because I respect and understand basic science. Something your kind tends to ignore when it doesn't fit your extremely narrow world view.

And yea, I live in Brooklyn, but based on the statistics readily available in each of our signatures, my ski season so far has been far more enviable than yours. This time next week I'll be skiing steamboat. It won't rain there. I know because science.

VTKilarney

Pictures aren't persuasive. Anyone can find some snow that has previously fallen and claim that it's new. Call me crazy, but actual weather data measured by someone who is independent (like NOAA) would be the most reliable.

wtcobb

Pictures aren't persuasive. Anyone can find some snow that has previously fallen and claim that it's new. Call me crazy, but actual weather data measured by someone who is independent (like NOAA) would be the most reliable.

I don't know what you're insinuating.

Killington-Powder-Skiing-109.jpg

bdfreetuna

I'm not insulted. I'm gonna have one of the best days ever. Hope to see some of you up there!

I think I'm a bit more independent than NOAA ;)

We shall see!

VTKilarney

I'm not insulted. I'm gonna have one of the best days ever. Hope to see some of you up there!

I think I'm a bit more independent than NOAA ;)

We shall see!

If this is actually just trolling, you've done a great job trolling us.

bdfreetuna

Nope. I'm trying to help out my fellow skiers. Get up there! Sick day *cough cough*. For real. You think I want to make a fool of myself?

NYDB

Killington's website said:
Lift delays are possible due to potential freezing rain. Check conditions report at killington.com/conditions

4:38 pm 02/02/16--Heres the deal, skiers and riders, a mixed bag of weather is on the way and while our elevation often blesses us with a better outcome than forecasters predict, tomorrow is likely to be a sloppy affair at The Beast. Temps are expected to rise again, and precipitation falling from the sky Wednesday will likely take many forms. Cross your fingers for snow, but wear a waterproof layer.

And that's the mountains best possible spin on the situation.

Best bet is to stay up high and lap the North Ridge lift all day

mriceyman

This is all not gona matter. Good chance he doesnt get on a lift tomorrow. Also what the hell does being from the south have anything to do with looking at the weather? I hope this is just a ploy to be comical and to get a rise out of us Sitting back home. And when did this great ski season occur?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

mriceyman

Nope. I'm trying to help out my fellow skiers. Get up there! Sick day *cough cough*. For real. You think I want to make a fool of myself?

I hope nobody actually saw the thread title and is planning on anything tomorrow. Kinda giving this site a bad name with false forecasts.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Status
Not open for further replies.