• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Latest Netflix Selection?

Euler

Since I haven't been able to get out I've been watching more movies/TV than normal lately. What do you currently have at home from Netflix or wherever you get your movies?

For me:

Big Love season 1
Frozen River

and

HSM 3 for the kiddos

BeanoNYC

Right now I have Small Change (French). Had it for a while now. I think I'll have to avoid subtitled movies until the baby gets bigger.

drjeff

Since I haven't been able to get out I've been watching more movies/TV than normal lately. What do you currently have at home from Netflix or wherever you get your movies?

For me:

Big Love season 1
Frozen River

and

HSM 3 for the kiddos

Big Love +1 - one of the main reason currently I still have HBO

I prefer the red box from the grocery store..then I don't have to wait for DVDs in the mail..99 cents a night rentals are the bomb deezy..

hammer

Cloverfield
Hellboy 2
getting The Mission

It's actually been a while since I've looked at what's out there and said "I really want to watch that"...:-?

wa-loaf

I prefer the red box from the grocery store..then I don't have to wait for DVDs in the mail..99 cents a night rentals are the bomb deezy..

It's cool when there isn't some fat family spending 1/2 an hour trying to figure out what movie they want.

Geoff

It's cool when there isn't some fat family spending 1/2 an hour trying to figure out what movie they want.

So you've been to the Price Chopper in Rutland Vermont? Highest density of 250 pound women I've ever seen. The stuff in their shopping carts is frightening.

Geoff

My mom gave me a Netflix subscription in December. I guess it was a 30 day trial or something because it's now complaining that it wants me to feed them money.

I've been sitting on these three for the last 3 or 4 weeks:
Hellboy 2
Death Race
Burn After Reading

drjeff

So you've been to the Price Chopper in Rutland Vermont? Highest density of 250 pound women I've ever seen. The stuff in their shopping carts is frightening.

Yes, but they wash all of those Fat Free Snackwells down with Diet Coke :rolleyes: :lol: ;) :rolleyes:

ctenidae

Into the Wild
King Fu Panda

Variety is the spice of life.
I always thought it was paprika, but apparently I was wrong

noski

Religilous. Liked it. Had just sent back "1776", but we totally messed up on that one, somehow getting the Musical. Bad, bad, bad.

Euler

Religilous. Liked it. Had just sent back "1776", but we totally messed up on that one, somehow getting the Musical. Bad, bad, bad.

Got Religulous on your recomendation...haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a LONG time. It's a bit mean spirited at times, but really funny!

Still going through Big Love, now on season 2.

noski

Tonight we will begin the 6 dvd set for Winds Of War (Herman Wouk). I loved the book and we thoroughly enjoyed the 3 dvd set for the HBO series on John Adams.

danny p

+1 on religulous...funny movie if you don't take it too seriously...

I just sent back 'Flow' (interesting documentary with some scary facts (?) but not the best put together film I've seen) and just received 'Mr. Deeds Goes to Town' (Frank Capra, not the Adam Sandler version). Me and my gf have our cue set up so that our movies alternate from recent movies to black and white classics. Catchin' up on a lot of classics my grandfather has been telling me to see for a long, long time.