• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

iPhone mobile app won't work with iPhone 8/8+/X or iOS 11

urungus

The Alpine Zone mobile app is not 64 bit (hasn't been updated since Jan 2014) and so it will not work with iPhone 8, 8+, or X, and it will also not work on any older device that has been updated to iOS11 (released today).

Are there any plans to update the app?

cdskier

I'm still on iOS 9 on my iPhone! AZ app still works fine for me (although I typically only use it during ski season when I'm in VT without my computer).

prsboogie

well just in case you missed this http://www.***************************/ works great!!

Glenn

Maybe Irma got him?

Should we start a "Alpinezone - Hello is this thing?" on thread?

They survived they storm from what I can see on FB. I just imagine he's busy with the move and the new business endeavor.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I've alerted Nick of the problem. He said he'd look into it. Only thing he mentioned is that unlike Android, the certificates on Apple apps expire frequently and he sometimes misses it. I'm not a tech guy, so I have no idea what that means

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm working on the app updates to get it addressed. I need to find someone to help me republish it with a Mac because I only have a windows PC :/