• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

YouTube / Vimeo MT Bike Video Thread

BackLoafRiver

http://vimeo.com/filmevondraussen

I am not sure where I found this guy's stuff...either someone here posted something a while back or on singletracks. In any event, I love his stuff. Pretty Zen and the footage is incredible. Just gorgeous riding in some pretty sweet places.

Check them all out. I would start with "What is Mountain Biking About". All of them are good though.

bvibert

Staff member
This may have been posted somewhere in a different thread but it popped up on my facebook again today. Cool stuff:

I've seen that somewhere before, not sure if it was here or not. Doesn't matter, it's worth watching again!

BackLoafRiver

I know we are all in full on ski mode but these guys are on my FB feed. They posted this video today. One of my favorites so far by the Filme von Draussen guys.