• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tall Guy GS Suit for sale

Sky

It's been fun, but it's time for me to let the dream go. :> It's been three seasons since I've been able to compete and the doctors are telling me it's time to let it go. Long story.

ANYWAY...I've got a GS suit that will fit a tall person I'm looking to unload (the suit...not the tall person). :>

XXXL (yes, 4 X's).

I'm 6'9" and 225 lb. I "could" have gone with a XXXL suit but getting in and out of it was...not easy. I tried.

The suit is in great shape. It's that gray wierd "check" pattern the NASTAR guys have been sporting.

Sky

*cripes...I need to update this photo*

Last edited:

Sky

Yes, that's not a problem (albeit it's an issue with the doctors). :>

It just makes no sense to stand in that line for two runs in the ruts and NOT be able to "go for it". That part doesn't make any sense..so I'm "letting it go".

I pick and chose when I "let em run"...and even then, I'm very careful.

I got a lot out of these past 6? years of racing NASTAR. I got better at the sport, and spent a TON of money. :>

I also have a pair of those "race shorts" that are totally new. I think I wore them once. One of those stupid "I'm a racer now" purchases. :> More money than sense. :> 36" waist...suspenders and all.

I'll still ski. Mrs Sky and I will hit the slopes frequently. She's back to teaching after taking time to do the medical research on my behalf. We're looking at full-on season passes at Wa since we both need to be in bed relatively early. We'll be on snow during the vaca weeks and weekends...hopefully early enough to avoid the larger crowds.