• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

PHP Guru (Still) Needed!

Greg

Staff member
Are there any PHP programmers on this board that would like to help with a skiing-related Web project? I can't compensate monetarily, but I can perhaps float some free lift tickets your way...

PM me or Email me at contact@alpinezone.com

Thanks!

J

jlangdale

Re: PHP Guru Needed!

Greg said:
Are there any PHP programmers on this board that would like to help with a skiing-related Web project? I can't compensate monetarily, but I can perhaps float some free lift tickets your way...

Thanks!

I know PHP, mySQL, flash, ASP, .Net/VB.Net, etc.

Greg

Staff member
Re: PHP Guru Needed!

jlangdale said:
Greg said:

Thanks!

I know PHP, mySQL, flash, ASP, .Net/VB.Net, etc.
I sent you a PM describing what I need done. Thanks Jon!

Greg

Staff member
I know Jon is pretty busy lately, so if there is anyone else that would like to help, lemme know. Thanks!

C

cptnwinky

I know this was posted over a year ago but I did a search and found it. I don't know if you remember me from Webmaster-Talk.com but I'm willing to help if you still need it.

I'm very familiar with php and mysql, as well as other languages.

Greg

Staff member
Hey there. Welcome. I'm pretty much all set right now, but we may be revisiting the hiking resource at some point so I might contact you if needed. Thanks for the offer.

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
cptnwinky said:
I know this was posted over a year ago but I did a search and found it. I don't know if you remember me from Webmaster-Talk.com but I'm willing to help if you still need it.

I'm very familiar with php and mysql, as well as other languages.

Sent you a PM about what's coming up. let me know if you're able to help.

-Stephen