• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is "Search" working for you guys?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm getting "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." for everything. Just want to verify it's not just me before I start troubleshooting.

skiNEwhere

yes, working fine. question though, how do i do a detailed search? normally i just type something and hit search, then I have to go back and click the actual search link if i want to search by title or something

skiNEwhere

Just tried searching for threads that have the word "wealthy", "rich", or "affluent" with no results, so to test the search, I looked for the word "ski" as well. Still no results.....:dontknow:

legalskier

When I try to do a specific search for something, I get loads of threads that I then have to sort through, so I give up.
So now I go to google and type the word "alpinezone" before the subject I'm searching for, because google just searches better- at least most of the time.