• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Difficulty connecting to the AZ server...

deadheadskier

Staff member
...anyone else having this issue this morning? Several times I get an error page saying I can't connect with the AZ server.

gmcunni

Got error below a few times but mostly just a can't find site error.

Database error
The New England & Northeast Ski Forums - AlpineZone Forums database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the forums.alpinezone.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The forums.alpinezone.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Greg

Staff member
Yep. Some issues. I optimized a few tables and it seems better. Had a lot of issues around 3 am so I don't think it was traffic related.

tcharron

Service provider got you on a system which a crapton of SQL traffic going to it or somefin?

tcharron

More issues this morning with a whole lotta 'No Route to Host' errors. And yes, it wasn't MY connection. :-D

bigbog

...always love the system users...

Yep. Some issues. I optimized a few tables and it seems better. Had a lot of issues around 3 am so I don't think it was traffic related.
..When will the system be Up!!???? ... :lol: :lol:
Life is meant to be spent with others..right Greg!... :lol: :lol:

Mildcat

When I use to work late hours I could never connect between 3:00-3:02. I would use that time to get a beer and a snack.

snafu

Are your DNS servers hosted by Network Solutions? If so they had a big DDoS attack in the past day or so. I couldn't connect earlier today, and it seemed to be more of a DNS not found error.