• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington = WIN. 10" in 24 hour, K-1 might open tomorrow!

Gilligan

Where's Gilligan? He must have gotten lost on a 3 hour tour somewhere.

I had been lurking here for quite a while before all the K bashing gave me a reason to sign up and post a bit. Once the K bashing quieted down to a reasonable level, I went back to just lurking. I did not realized that I was missed.

Kudos to HS for a positive thread!

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I had been lurking here for quite a while before all the K bashing gave me a reason to sign up and post a bit. Once the K bashing quieted down to a reasonable level, I went back to just lurking. I did not realized that I was missed.

Kudos to HS for a positive thread!

I just wanted to point out the positive!
:grin::grin::spread::spread::grin::grin:

Lurk on Garth.

Tooth

Wow. I hear its coming into Maine Weds and Thurs. Hope so. If it does I'm heading up to Sugarloaf tomorrow night. Boing.

Great post HS. I believe again. Thank you.

NotEasyBeingGreen

What the hell? This weather is trying to kill me. I spend last evening in front of a fire lamenting the end of winter and first-ever melancholy at the reality of spring. Came to terms. Planted annuals today. Now this??? I have to go. The only Q is Jay or K. That is if my husband doesn't flip out at the suggestion of loading up on Fri nite for another trip. (Won tix to the Sox game this Sunday - I'm plenty OK with skipping it, which only proves new obsession has taken over the last.)

Any suggestions on which hill to target for a Kick-A greenie?

powhunter

Now they are saying close to 20 by the morning....Also Nyberg confirmed the gondi will spin tomorrow ungroomed= ALL IN!!

Steveo