• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB - RAW Weds 5/2/12??

bvibert

Staff member
Not sure how the weather is going to turn out, or how much we're getting today, but I'd be surprised if it was muddy tomorrow.

If the rain breaks for tomorrow is anyone interested in a ride?

powhunter

Lower Meriden @ 5:30...My buddy Kenny and I were riding the new trail yesterday and some poser mall cop in spandax said he was gonna destroy it..Anyways gonna check it out and hit some other stuff @ 5 miles

Steveo

bvibert

Staff member
Lower Meriden @ 5:30...My buddy Kenny and I were riding the new trail yesterday and some poser mall cop in spandax said he was gonna destroy it..Anyways gonna check it out and hit some other stuff @ 5 miles

Steveo

Maybe, I'll let you know.

WoodCore

Supposed to ride out of sessions around 5:30 this evening. I'll be bailing if it rains.

bvibert

Staff member
Got into work kinda late, I don't think I can make Meriden for 5:30. I should be able to make sessions though.

Next time Steveo, I wanna check out what's going on over there!