• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

binding

awf170

does anyone know where i can get pocket rocket binding cheap(S912 Ti Pocket Rocket ) or some other good bindings that can fit a fat ski(90mm middle) i ordered them for $180 but they said they sold out and arent getting anymore, thanks

skidon

On most bindings, the ski brake assembly is a separate part that is interchangeable, and you can simply buy wider brakes. Salomon and Marker, for sure, both make wide brakes for their bindings. So, you can just go out and buy a Salomon 912 or Marker 12.0, and get wide brakes to fit your skis . I know of at least one shop that will swap out the brakes when you buy new clamps, so you don't have to spend extra for the wide brakes. And, everybody's on sale now, so you should be able to get a good price just by shopping around a bit.