• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

10/25 Author of "A History of Cannon Mountain" presentation and book signing

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
10/25 Author of "A History of Cannon Mountain" presentation and book signing

[FONT=&quot]For Immediate Release[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]September 1, 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ACE SKI AND BOARD CLUB present:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Meghan McCarthy McPhaul, author of "A History of Cannon Mountain" presentation and book signing[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For More Information:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bill Tarkulich[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Meghan McCarthy McPhaul author of "A History of Cannon Mountain" will appear at the EICSL-affiliate ACE Ski and Board Club on Tuesday, October 25, 2011. There will be a one-hour presentation followed by a book signing. The book will be available for purchase.

The club meeting is at the Chelmsford Elks Lodge, Chelmsford Mass. Doors open at 6:30pm, non-members are welcome. There is no admission fee. Arrive early as admission is limited.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Separately Jeremy Davis, founder of NELSAP and author of “Lost Ski Areas of Southern Vermont” and “Lost Ski Areas of the White Mountains” will present on December 8th, 2011 and will conduct a book signing, Books available for purchase.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Check out what the club is all about at the meeting. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]More info at the ACE club website.[/FONT]

Puck it

The was good. Some chapters better then others. One of the ambassadors is supposedly working on a book of personal stories from Cannon. I rode the lift and she asked if I was a regular and if I had any stories. I gave her couple about myself and a friend.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
The was good. Some chapters better then others. One of the ambassadors is supposedly working on a book of personal stories from Cannon. I rode the lift and she asked if I was a regular and if I had any stories. I gave her couple about myself and a friend.
This is great. The book was missing stories and narratives. Some good quotes in the book but it generally lacked personality.