T.J.Maxx - 11/12 season - Page 14

AlpineZone

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
    Well, I'll be damned - look what I found.....

http://store.gearjunkie.com/products...cket_mens.html

I wouldn't pay those prices at this point, but it looks like the ones I was looking for are still out there. Starting to wonder where they were when I was still looking.......
    That's the RPK from 2 seasons ago. I have the blue one as seen in my avatar. I bought it for just over $200 from KL Mountainshop. They have/had a Cloudveil only store with a bunch of it at pretty good prices. The newer versions of the jacket have a full storm flap in front and lost the pass holder pocket on the sleeve.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Stopped by the Max in NYC and noticed that they marked down their winter gear. Not much stock in this one but they did ahve the RPK marked down to $150 which is a fantastic deal.
    Last edited by jrmagic; Jan 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrmagic View Post
    Stopped by the Max in NYC and noticed that they marked down their winter gear. Not much stock in this one but they did ahve the RPK marked down to $150 which is a fantastic deal.
    I was at the one in Woburn, MA last week and found one blue RPK in XL for $150. I was VERY tempted, but resisted. I might swing back one more time. If its still there, it was meant to be....

I'm new here. I have been able to score some Burton's jackets and pants (some colored match) over the last 2 years @ TjMaxx/Marshall. I usually do not look into spyder, cloudveil, columbia, etc. Sounds like a few preference on cloudveil. Is this brand highly recommended?

The TJMaxx @ North Conway seems to have good selection of ski wear.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Tj maxx is still one of the best places to get discount ski wear. Picked up some nice cloudveil windproof layer jacket-Saratoga 2 for 39.00 no tax. Regular retail was 140$. Searched online and cheapest I could find was 56$.

I know it's supposed to be cheap made in China crap but the construction on the jacket is pretty nice.

Oh well, ready for next season....

Sent from my Htc Incredible via tapatalk....
    wish i were skiing.....

Thread Information