• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg, DHS and 2knees

Puck it

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

For these!!!

funny-pictures-vampire-cats-shade-sunlight.jpg

Madroch

All of this is harshing my mellow... But it is a clear signal that we are closer to the start of the next season than we are from the close of the last...let it snow...

2knees

They have been coming to http://nsmountainsports.com/forums/ to post. Several other AZ members have as well, but the three I mentioned in the thread title seem to be there mostly to troll. Trolling isn’t allowed here, yet these three gentlemen seem to want to do it at NS. Why do you think that is? IMO, that's a fair question.

I'm only posting this here because I cant logon over there at work. I even dowloaded a new browser but still no luck.

anyway, I dont really post anywhere anymore. And all I was doing was having some fun at jj's expense and asked one question. sorry for saying pussy (NOT talking about a cat) and using the phrase "non az'ers". I should've known better then to go there because it automatically makes me some kind of hater. I dont give a rats ass about this shit. I just like to laugh sometimes at shit i read and that place is much more entertaining in that aspect, for me, then this place right now. pretty simple. And the only reason i'm even responding to this is because I have respect for you.

and btw, you guys can word filter my name all you want. ONHISKNEESTWIGGYASSHOMO if you wish. It's all about a little entertainment and nothing else. for me anyway.

Black Phantom

I'm only posting this here because I cant logon over there at work. I even dowloaded a new browser but still no luck.

anyway, I dont really post anywhere anymore. And all I was doing was having some fun at jj's expense and asked one question. sorry for saying pussy (NOT talking about a cat) and using the phrase "non az'ers". I should've known better then to go there because it automatically makes me some kind of hater. I dont give a rats ass about this shit. I just like to laugh sometimes at shit i read and that place is much more entertaining in that aspect, for me, then this place right now. pretty simple. And the only reason i'm even responding to this is because I have respect for you.

and btw, you guys can word filter my name all you want. ONHISKNEESTWIGGYASSHOMO if you wish. It's all about a little entertainment and nothing else. for me anyway.

nice dude.:p

ALLSKIING

Staff member
They have been coming to http://nsmountainsports.com/forums/ to post. Several other AZ members have as well, but the three I mentioned in the thread title seem to be there mostly to troll. Trolling isn’t allowed here, yet these three gentlemen seem to want to do it at NS. Why do you think that is? IMO, that's a fair question.
HPD...Why did you post this thread? If I had a question for somebody I usually PM them.

2knees

Twiggy is a swoop in and leave type though.

compared to you, everybody is a swoop in and leave type of guy. You post every dreadful detail of your mundane sad life on 3 different boards all day everyday.

Puck it

compared to you, everybody is a swoop in and leave type of guy. You post every dreadful detail of your mundane sad life on 3 different boards all day everyday.

Swoop!!!!!!

Wanna say something about my wife again,
chicken_shit_heart_card-p137444899629355028tdne_210.jpg
2010-05-13-files_troll_2.jpg

Last edited:

ctenidae

Even bacon had no positive effect. Oh well- I guess this thread is like a world without bacon. Sad, pointless and tasteless.

Kinda like your mom.