• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg, DHS and 2knees

Puck it

A world without bacon is a world I don't want to be a part of. :sadwalk:

bacon-guide.jpg

http://www.mybadpad.com/fun-stuff/t...timate-bacon-reference-of-baconic-proportions

highpeaksdrifter

HPD...Why did you post this thread? If I had a question for somebody I usually PM them.

That’s a fair question. I few days ago Greg came on NS just to get people railed up, which is fine with me cause that stuff can be funny. As the thread progressed along he wrote

Greg said:
Ha. This is going better than expected.

Even though I knew the whole purpose of his thread was provoke a reaction it pissed me off because many NS members are banned here and can’t give as good as they get. Also, if those of us who are not banned start up the thread can be locked. I was glad Nick posted in this one so it was safe from Trailboss.

So anyways, Ha this thread is going better than expected

I guess I should remember Greg doesn’t own this place anymore and doesn’t like to post here either.

Greg

Staff member
And why doesn't Greg post here anymore?

Because after 10 years and 30K+ posts, I think I've said just about everything I had to say, probably ad nauseum.

I did take a little foray over to andyzone to stir things up late one evening when I had some time and a buzz on. A few follow up posts the next morning until I felt getting sucked in and I just don't have time for that. I haven't even been back to lurk since. I'm sure my name has been dragged through the mud most of this week. There's nothing I could say that will change any of the opinions of me over there, and frankly I don't care. It's unlikely that I'll see any of them ever again in my life so why should I? I know who my real friends from AZ are.

highpeaksdrifter

I'm only posting this here because I cant logon over there at work. I even dowloaded a new browser but still no luck.

anyway, I dont really post anywhere anymore. And all I was doing was having some fun at jj's expense and asked one question. sorry for saying pussy (NOT talking about a cat) and using the phrase "non az'ers". I should've known better then to go there because it automatically makes me some kind of hater. I dont give a rats ass about this shit. I just like to laugh sometimes at shit i read and that place is much more entertaining in that aspect, for me, then this place right now. pretty simple. And the only reason i'm even responding to this is because I have respect for you.

and btw, you guys can word filter my name all you want. ONHISKNEESTWIGGYASSHOMO if you wish. It's all about a little entertainment and nothing else. for me anyway.

Back at ya.
chinese-symbol-for-respect-11.jpg

Puck it

Because after 10 years and 30K+ posts, I think I've said just about everything I had to say, probably ad nauseum.

I did take a little foray over to andyzone to stir things up late one evening when I had some time and a buzz on. A few follow up posts the next morning until I felt getting sucked in and I just don't have time for that. I haven't even been back to lurk since. I'm sure my name has been dragged through the mud most of this week. There's nothing I could say that will change any of the opinions of me over there, and frankly I don't care. It's unlikely that I'll see any of them ever again in my life so why should I? I know who my real friends from AZ are.

i_like_you.gif

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Even though I knew the whole purpose of his thread was provoke a reaction it pissed me off because many NS members are banned here and can’t give as good as they get.

I just want to clarify for the sake of posterity and to address this perception that we have this crazy mod and banhammer attitude.

As far as I know, only 2 or 3 people over on Andy's site are actually banned, and those were all decisions made (literally) years ago.

Think about it. If I were really all that wound up, wouldn't I have shut down this thread and deleted the links to the other sites?

Man some people need to seriously chill out, way to wound up. (not you HPD, that was a general statement, you've been totally fine).

Finally, WRT to:

Also, if those of us who are not banned start up the thread can be locked. I was glad Nick posted in this one so it was safe from Trailboss.

That applies to anyone. Yes, threads can be locked if they go out of control. Sorry, that's the way it is. Most people on the site don't want to read 13 pages of people calling each other douchebags.

That said: other than the AZ Challenge threads which I have to lock once I send out the questions to the resorts, it's an extreme rarity.

I think I'm pretty levelheaded... and most of everyone here is too. I'll make mistakes like anyone else, and if I do, I encourage you to PM me and ask me about it. Like I said before, I'm open to hearing anything from anyone and engaging in conversation about anything. I'm really enjoying being here!

Peace - Nick

Puck it

I just want to clarify for the sake of posterity and to address this perception that we have this crazy mod and banhammer attitude.

As far as I know, only 2 or 3 people over on Andy's site are actually banned, and those were all decisions made (literally) years ago.

Think about it. If I were really all that wound up, wouldn't I have shut down this thread and deleted the links to the other sites?

Man some people need to seriously chill out, way to wound up. (not you HPD, that was a general statement, you've been totally fine).

Finally, WRT to:

That applies to anyone. Yes, threads can be locked if they go out of control. Sorry, that's the way it is. Most people on the site don't want to read 13 pages of people calling each other douchebags.

That said: other than the AZ Challenge threads which I have to lock once I send out the questions to the resorts, it's an extreme rarity.

I think I'm pretty levelheaded... and most of everyone here is too. I'll make mistakes like anyone else, and if I do, I encourage you to PM me and ask me about it. Like I said before, I'm open to hearing anything from anyone and engaging in conversation about anything. I'm really enjoying being here!

Peace - Nick

So this site is not douchebag friendly? Just askin'?

2009_the_hangover_014-300x200.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Thanks. Did the real Greg live here? Once?

If you are asking if this is the real AlpineZone, the answer is no. This is the Vegas version.

Edit... all I can picture is the actual guy from the Hangover asking this. I'm literally cracking up over here. Friggen awesome.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Just because you say it's hostile doesn't mean it is. But once again, that fits in with the usual MO (saying I'm getting hostile to rile people up even further), which just further confirms my thoughts as to the intent of this thread.

If you want to see hostile you should go back and read the lies spread about me on your very own forum.

So let's get in a quick recap shall we. I like numbers as you lurkers may know. Quick count:

My post in this thread: 7
bviberts: 18

People may say I would be bias, so I ask, please judge who's posts are more hostile

Liking numbers as I do, funny how this thread got more posts in one day than either the Hurricane Irene thread or the Earthquake thread. :lol:

deadheadskier

Staff member
So let's get in a quick recap shall we. I like numbers as you lurkers may know. Quick count:

My post in this thread: 7
bviberts: 18

People may say I would be bias, so I ask, please judge who's posts are more hostile

who cares?

Glenn

I learned a lot over on Andy's site:

Nick is millionaire.
Nick paid 6 figures for this site.
Your cat's breath smells like cat food.
The moderators here are out to get people- they'll tap your phone and use the Patriot Act to get any information that seeps through your tinfoil cap.
Free FullerWycliff

Madroch

Man,if all that info is on andy's site, I need to visit more often....my visits there have generally been somewhat less fulfilling, but I still go back on occasion so go figure- to each his own.

ctenidae

Not going to quote the whole post, but dangit, Greg, you should post more. Hell, I know I skipped over at least half of what you wrote (blah blah blah Sundown bumps blah blah bumps blah blah banhammer blah blah bumps at Sundown), so I've still got a way to go to get to ad nauseum. Ad infinitum we passed a while ago, but there are still goals to reach!

And for the recprd, I think Glen is generally wrong. Nick was a brazillionaire, but paid six figures, Four of which were large, one was like Barbie, and the other was a Weeble Wobble (they don't fall down), so now Greg has a Brazilion and Nick got hemmorhoids. It's all very complicated.

I like bacon.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Not going to quote the whole post, but dangit, Greg, you should post more. Hell, I know I skipped over at least half of what you wrote (blah blah blah Sundown bumps blah blah bumps blah blah banhammer blah blah bumps at Sundown), so I've still got a way to go to get to ad nauseum. Ad infinitum we passed a while ago, but there are still goals to reach!

And for the recprd, I think Glen is generally wrong. Nick was a brazillionaire, but paid six figures, Four of which were large, one was like Barbie, and the other was a Weeble Wobble (they don't fall down), so now Greg has a Brazilion and Nick got hemmorhoids. It's all very complicated.

I like bacon.

Bacon ftw

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk