• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg, DHS and 2knees

Glenn

Not going to quote the whole post, but dangit, Greg, you should post more. Hell, I know I skipped over at least half of what you wrote (blah blah blah Sundown bumps blah blah bumps blah blah banhammer blah blah bumps at Sundown), so I've still got a way to go to get to ad nauseum. Ad infinitum we passed a while ago, but there are still goals to reach!

And for the recprd, I think Glen is generally wrong. Nick was a brazillionaire, but paid six figures, Four of which were large, one was like Barbie, and the other was a Weeble Wobble (they don't fall down), so now Greg has a Brazilion and Nick got hemmorhoids. It's all very complicated.

I like bacon.

Wait, he has all his assets in "bras"? Is that to stabilize the weak value of the dollar? Of maybe that's code for he holds a lot of stock in the parent company of Victoria's Secret....regardless, Nick, I'd like an invite to take a trip on your luxury boat: "SS Moderhator".

gmcunni

Bras and bacon, this thread may deliver yet.

965.jpg

ctenidae

As hot as intimate bacon apparel is, that kinds gross. Someone should fry it in a mold- then it would be hot. And crispy.