• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg, DHS and 2knees

bvibert

Staff member
Nice attempt to drum up interest for a forum that can't exist without conflict on AlpineZone. Solid work, really.

I can hardly wait to hear the interesting 'facts' your guys make up to further slander me after this comment.

Puck it

Nice attempt to drum up interest for a forum that can't exist without conflict on AlpineZone. Solid work, really.

I can hardly wait to hear the interesting 'facts' your guys make up to further slander me after this comment.

12412695_400x400.jpg

highpeaksdrifter

No ur wrong about that. I find it kind of hypocritical what those guys preach here, but do there. Mostly Greg and DHS though…2knees always liked to mix it up and have a little fun.

deadheadskier

Staff member
nothing hypocritical at all HPD

the saying goes..... 'when in Rome'

Not sure what's so difficult to understand about that.

Puck it

No ur wrong about that. I find it kind of hypocritical what those guys preach here, but do there. Mostly Greg and DHS though…2knees always liked to mix it up and have a little fun.

Twiggy is a swoop in and leave type though. Not really funny.

Madroch

nothing hypocritical at all HPD

the saying goes..... 'when in Rome'

Not sure what's so difficult to understand about that.

My thoughts exactly.... isn't such freedom what that board is all about?

bvibert

Staff member

It must be getting really stale over there if that's the only excuse you can come up with to come over here to start trouble.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
They have been coming to http://nsmountainsports.com/forums/ to post. Several other AZ members have as well, but the three I mentioned in the thread title seem to be there mostly to troll. Trolling isn’t allowed here, yet these three gentlemen seem to want to do it at NS. Why do you think that is? IMO, that's a fair question.

Because different sites have different policies. Just because trolling isn't allowed here doesn't mean someone might not want to troll somewhere else, right?

It's not like there is some code that everyone has to follow globally.

FWIW, trolling happens here very frequently with very rare consequences (seriously, we haven't had to take any action on any thread other than spam in months). Mostly because the trolling is under the radar or something. The only time we have ever done anything here in a moderator position is when the entire forum was flying off the rails, and certain individuals were posting (literally) a dozen posts in a matter of minutes with no intent other than to rile everyone up. THAT is where it crosses the line.

:snow:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
You're very free with your comments on NS. Why clam up here?

How is DHS not free w/ his comments here, in any way? Or any other member, for that matter? We have a handful of rules which are almost never enforced except in extreme circumstances. Seriously. There has only been like one or two bannings on AZ, ever. That's a damn good record if you ask me!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
It must be getting really stale over at AndyZone if that's the only excuse you can come up with to come over here to start trouble.

OK, want to stay out of this, but with you're comment I have to ask. Why is it when someone mentions something you don't agree with, you automatically say they are starting trouble. Don't you think people can have thoughts different then yours and maybe even valid thoughts and opinions? Or are you so brilliant that other opinions don't matter and are just created to start trouble?

JimG.

Staff member
I think all 3 of them should be permanently banned from Andy's site for causing such trouble.

Seems simple to me...almost like they want you to do that.

No?