Wachusett Mountain Group rate

AlpineZone

Wachusett Mountain Group rate

Hi all! if anyone is interested in getting a group rate on season passes at Wachusett Mountain I started a group so you can get a discount!

Wachusett

The early season special rates are valid through NOVEMBER 17th. This season the Bronze Century Pass is $229, the Silver Century Pass is $289, and the Gold Century Pass remains at $499. The in-season price for all Century passes is only $100 more than the early season price, so they're still a great bargain and can be purchased right up to February 1st, 2011.

Just put in my name Amanda Conte for coordinator or the group name
    'New england boarders'

With a wachusett season pass you get discounts at 17 other ski areas. Participating area's include: Stratton Mountain, VT., Jiminy Peak, MA., Mount Sunapee, NH., Bristol Mountain, NY., Holiday Valley, NY., Windham Mtn., NY., Shawnee Peak, ME., Jay Peak, VT., Okemo, VT., Sugarbush, VT., Crystal Mountain, MI., Wintergreen Mtn., VA., Mont Saint-Sauveur, QU., Seven Springs, PA., Liberty, PA. Roundtop, PA., Whitetail Mtn. Resort, PA., Alta, UT. . For specific offers to pass holders, go to www.wachusett.com, click on Rates & Packages, then click on Pass Holder Benefits.

Question where did you get these prices?

I just checked the group prices I am in 2 different groups. The prices I am seeing are bronze 239, silver 289, gold 539.

Quote Originally Posted by f1kartracer View Post
    I just checked the group prices I am in 2 different groups. The prices I am seeing are bronze 239, silver 289, gold 539.
    Those are the correct group prices...til 16 Nov.

right from the website

gold Unlimited Pass (7days x 7nights)
    No Restrictions
    $539

After 11/16/11
    $639

silver $289

After 11/16/11
    $389

bronse $239

After 11/16/11
    $339

I opted to disregard the post 16 Nov pricing. You should practically be skiing by then. :>

Thread Information