• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

9/17 AM ride north of Boston

powbmps

Anyone want to meet up for a ride early Saturday, maybe ~8? Thinking of checking out Lynn Woods, but am open to other suggestions. Never ridden anywhere in the area.

Not looking to hurt myself, but wouldn't mind adding a little excitement to my life.

MR. evil

Anyone want to meet up for a ride early Saturday, maybe ~8? Thinking of checking out Lynn Woods, but am open to other suggestions. Never ridden anywhere in the area.

Not looking to hurt myself, but wouldn't mind adding a little excitement to my life.

See if Austin is around, he lives in Lynn and rides Lynn Woods all the time. You definatly want a guide there, and probably smart to not ride that place alone. If I have the time I would LOVE to get back there but this weekend looks bad for me.

Puck it

I would take you up on it, but I am tied up on Saturday morning.

Have you tried Landlocked Forest in Burlington or Harold Parker?

MR. evil

Thanks MR.e. I shot him a PM.

Don't take Lynn Woods lightly, that place eats man & bike for breakfast. A five or 6 mile ride there feels like 15 at the places near me that I previously (pre Lynn Woods) considered very technical. Some leg / knee armor is also a good idea, most of your time is riding on solid rock, drops, steep ups & steep rollers every where. The place is very humbling!!!!

Go do a search of the MA forum over on MTBR for more info.

powbmps

I'm headed to FOMBA/Bear Brook on Saturday morning with a couple friends if you want to ride along. We'll be leaving the Depot Road parking area around 9:30.

Thanks for the invite. I've actually been wanting to check that place out. Sent you a PM.

I should probably save Lynn for a time when I'm not solo.

awf170

Thanks for the invite. I've actually been wanting to check that place out. Sent you a PM.

I should probably save Lynn for a time when I'm not solo.

Sounds like a good plan. Give me a heads up whenever you come down, I'll gladly give you a tour.