• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtf ?

legalskier

tn_20090801085214206840334.jpg

wa-loaf

I've done this intentionally. I was at Oktoberfest and this drunk Australian dude was getting a little overenthusiastic with the "Prost's" and slamming his mug into mine. It was interfering with my ability to drink. You just turn the bottom of your mug up a bit so the solid corner hits the thinner glass on the side ... and beer explosion! He wandered off to get a new beer and I never saw him again.

o3jeff

^ Awesomely devious! :beer:

More WTF:

Maryland woman who claimed she won record mega-millions jackpot now says she lost ticket-
...The state's lottery board said no one has stepped up to claim their share of the record-setting $656 million prize....
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...stery-Continues-lottery-winner-146312265.html

Wasn't she claiming she originally hid it inside the McD's that she worked at?

steamboat1

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/indiana-scrotum-horror-769123

APRIL 5--An Indiana man had his scrotum severely torn when his “on-again, off-again” girlfriend entered his home and pummeled him in an attack that resulted in the woman’s arrest on several criminal charges, including two felonies.

Christina Reber, 43, was freed from jail yesterday after posting $10,000 bond in connection with her bust for the alleged attack last Friday at the Muncie house of her ex-beau (who told cops he had ended the couple’s eight-month relationship days before the assault).

The victim, 57, told police that he was working at his computer when Reber, pictured in the adjacent mug shot, “walked into his house uninvited,” according to a Muncie Police Department report that will make every guy wince. The man said Reber screamed at him to “call the fucking police” before launching her assault.

Reber, the victim told cops, first struck him repeatedly in the head before latching onto his scrotum and “squeezing as hard as she could.” The man, interviewed by police at a hospital emergency room, said that he “was in incredible pain when Reber grabbed his scrotum and began digging in her fingers.”

The victim recalled that Reber “refused to let go of his scrotum,” but that he was “finally able to pry his scrotum from Reber’s hand” after they fell to the ground during the scuffle. The man then called an ambulance, which transported him to Ball Memorial Hospital.

A cop reported that the man had blood on his shirt and “a long wide tear on his scrotum,” which had been “completely torn loose from his body.”

In a follow-up interview two days after the incident, the victim told police that his scrotum was “so swollen he is unable to walk and is missing work.” The man added that his scrotum “is still bleeding and doctors are not sure if there is permanent damage to his groin or not.”

Reber was charged with aggravated battery and illegally entering the victim’s home, both felonies. She was also charged with a misdemeanor domestic battery, according to an affidavit. Reber is next due in court on April 30.

legalskier

5-year-old brings heroin for 'show and tell'
BRIDGEPORT -- A 5-year-old boy brought 50 packets of heroin to school for "show and tell" Monday, police said. Police spokesman Keith Bryant said the boy's stepfather was later arrested as he came to the school to retrieve the drugs and instead found police waiting for him. ***

More: http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/...n-for-show-and-tell-3469601.php#ixzz1reouNfFy

:blink:

ctenidae

A Three Stooges movie, and John Cusack as Edgar Allen Poe, the detective.

Seriously. Can we just dust off and nuke Hollywood from orbit? It's the only way to be sure.

ScottySkis

WTF why is cannabis not legal, its cure all , i do really get messed up, on it, everything is better, smoke is enjoyable, biggest 420WTF make it legal , goverment will get plenty of taxes, everyone on here is pro cannabis should all write fouls who we vote for and let them know, biggest WTF there is.:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::uzi::angry::angry::angry: it does not lead to harder drugs, i would have done coke sooner in life im sure and hate thinking about it but i did do that chemical stuff, but never again for sure just love Mary Jane

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
WTF why is cannabis not legal, its cure all , i do really get messed up, on it, everything is better, smoke is enjoyable, biggest 420WTF make it legal , goverment will get plenty of taxes, everyone on here is pro cannabis should all write fouls who we vote for and let them know, biggest WTF there is.:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::uzi::angry::angry::angry: it does not lead to harder drugs, i would have done coke sooner in life im sure and hate thinking about it but i did do that chemical stuff, but never again for sure just love Mary Jane

Are you smoking right now?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

legalskier

A mother's intuition?

Newborn baby found alive in morgue 12 hours after being declared dead
*** "The baby was there and they put the little casket on a stretcher. We looked for a bar to pry it open," the baby's father, Fabian Veron, said in a press conference. "My wife looked and uncovered it slowly. She saw the little hand and then uncovered the face. That's when it let the first little cry out." ***

Full story: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/newborn-baby-found-alive-morgue-12-hours-being-175501352.html

ctenidae

A mother's intuition?

*** "The baby was there and they put the little casket on a stretcher. We looked for a bar to pry it open," the baby's father, Fabian Veron, said in a press conference. "My wife looked and uncovered it slowly. She saw the little hand and then uncovered the face. That's when it let the first little cry out." ***

Full story: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/newborn-baby-found-alive-morgue-12-hours-being-175501352.html

THat would suck and be great, all at the same time. And in rotation.

bvibert

Staff member
A mother's intuition?

Wow! I couldn't even imagine how pissed at the hospital I'd be if that happened to me.