• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtf ?

gmcunni

not politically motivated, i just find it funny

15ch81w.gif

ctenidae

I don't think this goes to politics, but it certainly qualifies as a WTF?
Herman Cain on Libya:

Considering Cain's philandering and Bachman's comments on the US Embassy in Tehran, I wonder if Ms Teen South Carolina might be their lovechild...

legalskier

I don't think this goes to politics, but it certainly qualifies as a WTF?
Herman Cain on Libya....

Reporter: "Mr Cain, how do you feel about Libya?"

Cain: "Libya? I settled out of court with her. What more does she want from me?"

legalskier

Boy, 9, suspended from school for sexual harassment after calling teacher 'cute'
In one North Carolina school, a student got more than just detention for having a schoolboy crush.
Nine year old Emanyea Lockett was suspended from school for two days when he told a friend that he thought his teacher was 'cute'.***

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sment-calling-teacher-cute.html#ixzz1foQmo2DH

PC gone wild.

bvibert

Staff member

Cannonball

I was recently doing some work in a marsh and came upon this. This is very well hidden on public land in a densely populated area. In fact, it's about 75 yrds from a road that carries 60,000 people per day. I've met the guy who built it and lives in it full time. Not really making a joke (because other than this he's homeless). But WTF?!?

hut.jpg

wa-loaf

I was recently doing some work in a marsh and came upon this. This is very well hidden on public land in a densely populated area. In fact, it's about 75 yrds from a road that carries 60,000 people per day. I've met the guy who built it and lives in it full time. Not really making a joke (because other than this he's homeless). But WTF?!?

hut.jpg

That looks like a pretty cozy pad. Not sure I'd be starting any fires in it this winter ...