• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtf ?

legalskier

Skier hit by machinegun fire

Story: http://news.yahoo.com/lebanon-skier-hit-gunfire-syria-132324400.html

zb26_praha1_23.jpg

jlboyell

those street bikes are crazy fast. i had a suzuki gsxr 750, redlining first gear was close to 89 mph... power in all 6 gears. it was awesome.

bvibert

Staff member
those street bikes are crazy fast. i had a suzuki gsxr 750, redlining first gear was close to 89 mph... power in all 6 gears. it was awesome.

He probably had a Hyabusa if he's claiming a top speed of 190. That's got to be mind blowing power.

Hawkshot99

He probably had a Hyabusa if he's claiming a top speed of 190. That's got to be mind blowing power.

There is no stock motorcycle from the major manufacturers (Suzuki included) that will go 186mph+ post 99'.

The feeling of power on some of the "smaller" bikes is amazing. I would LOVE to get on a wide open road with no police on some of the high H.P. models.

In the winter I get to ride a friends 175H.P. snowmobile every once in a while. On days with fresh snow it ill get up to 105mph(GPS) and the track starts loosing traction. Very weird feeling going that fast and the back end is walking all over.

ctenidae

That's just a travesty of justice that they have charges AND had to give the money back. That poor bimbo can't even get a new phone now, and I bet the 9 year-old gets a new badge or something.

Stupid Girl Scouts.