• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtf ?

ctenidae

bvibert

Staff member

ctenidae

http://time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

I can't wait for the GOP debates. I think I'll throw a party, and have a drinking game:

Every time Trump says something ludicrous, take a drink.​
Every time Trump calls another candidate stupid, take a drink.
Every time Trump says something that makes a modicum of sense, and then follows it with total insanity, take two drinks.
Every time Trump talks shit about some group of people, and then says "But I like them- they're great people" take a drink.

benski

http://time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

I can't wait for the GOP debates. I think I'll throw a party, and have a drinking game:

Every time Trump says something ludicrous, take a drink.​
Every time Trump calls another candidate stupid, take a drink.
Every time Trump says something that makes a modicum of sense, and then follows it with total insanity, take two drinks.
Every time Trump talks shit about some group of people, and then says "But I like them- they're great people" take a drink.

this game sound like it won't end well.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Really?

11206633_10153375981938885_7116711965778337886_o.jpg

ctenidae

My old office looked out over an entrance to Memorial Drive, off the Longfellow. Watched a Penske truck one day drive through the exit, hitting the warning sign that hangs down. Truck stopped, backed up, stopped, then drove through the sign again, and proceeded on down Memorial. Not sure how far they made it- we thought about taking a stroll, but then figured they could have hit two bridges down, or further, and it was too far away.