Ski Swaps 2011-2012 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCore View Post
    Mount Southington's annual ski swap is October 22nd and 23rd. Equipment drop off is October 19th.
    Went last weekend and it was pretty much a basement sale for Bob's Chalet. Very little used stuff from that people brought in. I did is a brand new pair of Olin straight skis there, never mounted for about $100.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Probably most members of this board are ski-swap vets - but if anyone stumbles across this forum and is new to the ski-swap experience, feel free to visit my blog post on ski-swap strategies. They can be intimidating to the first-time swapper!

http://maineskifamily.blogspot.com/2...s-part-ii.html

Burke Ski Swap October 30th at the Burke Town Hall

Get great deals on skis and gear at the Annual Burke Ski Swap. Bring your good condition equipment to the Town Hall (at the school) on Saturday October 29th between 5- 7pm. Come back Sunday the 30th between 8am and 3pm for amazing deals on used and new equipment and accessories. Benefits the Burke PTO. For more information, call 802-745-7570 or 802-626-8935.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    IIRC the Sugarbush swap is usually the weekend before they open. I think it may be on November 12-13th. Burke also has one, but I can't recall when it is.

And Pico is having theirs this weekend, September 30-October 2nd.
    Sugarbush, green Mt. Valley School ski swap online.
    http://www.gmvsskiclub.org/gmvsskiswap.html
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

West Mountain
    Queensbury :: New York
    Come out to West Mountain for our Annual Ski Swap! It will take place on Saturday November 5th from 10am-5pm and Sunday November 6th from 9am-3pm at the main lodge of West Mountain Ski Area.

Bring Your New & Pre-Owned Skis, Snowboards, Boots, Helmets, Poles, or Outerwear! All process are donated to West Mountain Ski Patrol & Race Team. For more information, call 793-6606.

The Annual Ford Sayre Ski and Winter Sports Equipment Sale is held this weekend. Here are the details:

Sale Date:
    Sunday, November 6th, 12:00 2:00 pm

Consignment Date:
    Consignment: Friday, November 4th, 6:007:30 pm and Saturday, November 5th, 9:00-11:00 am
    We will not accept straight skis. Please make sure equipment is in good condition.

Richmond Middle School Gym
    63 Lyme Road
    Hanover, NH 03755

Thread Information