• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

is there a way....

o3jeff

I seem to remember that when the AZ mobile site first came online pictures would show up as links. Was a setting changed along the way, or new software implimented?

I remember it being like this too. Now I miss all the pics when I'm browsing on my phone.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Do you guys want to try again... I disabled the image resizer I had installed. It's possible that was causing the problem...

bvibert

Staff member
Not it. No links to images on the iPad still.

Are you talking about images embedded from other sites, or images that are the post as attachments?

I just checked on my phone and embedded images are showing as links. I didn't check before so I'm not sure if they always did.

Glenn

No dice with the "switch to classic view" on my my BB. But I'll give it a shot on the iPad tonight.

If the links are there, that will be helpful. I'm really surprised the software doesn't let you choose between a regular and mobile view.