• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

skis for sale

mattisaacs

selling a pair of skis
-pair of 167 blizzards with tryolla bindings and rossignol boots....
-skis are like new....bindings have dim settings of 3-10
-the boots are the energy series size 9/5-10 (solid red with black buckles)

im asking 450 for it all

please email me with questions or picture at matthew.isaacs@umit.maine.edu

NYDrew

introductory double posted sale. Delete this one quick.

probably crappy skiis anyway

EDIT: Oh, by the way...welcome to alpinezone

Last edited:

koreshot

Yeah, starting off your membership with a gear for sale sign is a bit odd.

mattisaacs

yes i agree it is....however i really need to sell them...but im also a member of the sunday river forum, killington forum and the sugarloaf forum....so i get around

highpeaksdrifter

yes i agree it is....however i really need to sell them...but im also a member of the sunday river forum, killington forum and the sugarloaf forum....so i get around

I could care less if it's your first post, but you'll never sell on-line if you don't go into alot more detail and pictures. Go to ebay and study, then post there, your results will be much better.

mattisaacs

read the post my friend....email me if you want pictures....well there you go...problem sloved

highpeaksdrifter

read the post my friend....email me if you want pictures....well there you go...problem sloved

selling a pair of skis
-pair of 167 blizzards with tryolla bindings and rossignol boots....
-skis are like new....bindings have dim settings of 3-10
-the boots are the energy series size 9/5-10 (solid red with black buckles)

im asking 450 for it all

please email me with questions or picture at matthew.isaacs@umit.maine.edu

Problem solved?

What make Blizzards?
How old?
How many times used?
Major reconstruction done?
What model binding?
What model boots?
How many days on them?
Any work done on them?
Do you still have the factory footbeds?
Any scrape marks on boots or skis?

Plus you putting up pixs creates interest instead of making the prospective buyer ask for them.

Anyone who would pay you $450 with the info you supply is a freakin idiot.

Birdman829

You clearly don't know too much about forum sales HPD. Take a gander over at the Gear Swap forum at Epic or TGR. While most of them do identify the model and year of the ski, they will usually tell you to PM or email for pics or if you have more questions. The idea isn't to sell them right away no questions asked.

highpeaksdrifter

You clearly don't know too much about forum sales HPD. Take a gander over at the Gear Swap forum at Epic or TGR. While most of them do identify the model and year of the ski, they will usually tell you to PM or email for pics or if you have more questions. The idea isn't to sell them right away no questions asked.

Well Birdie, there's lots of things I don't know about, but selling ski gear on line isn't one of them. I do it every season. Of course questions will be asked, but you need to give potential customers as much info as you can up front to generate interest. I sold on Epic before, but have had the best results money wise on Ebay.

Greg

Staff member
Well Birdie, there's lots of things I don't know about, but selling ski gear on line isn't one of them. I do it every season. Of course questions will be asked, but you need to give potential customers as much info as you can up front to generate interest. I sold on Epic before, but have had the best results money wise on Ebay.

Yeah. And I bet HPD knows what a pro form is too.... :p

SkiDork

Blizzards Rule!!!!!

dairy-queen-blizzard.jpg

Grassi21

Blizzards Rule!!!!!

dairy-queen-blizzard.jpg

I love blizzards. We must have hit DQ at least once a week when we lived in Stamford, CT. I go chocolate with Heath Bar and cookie dough mixed in. ;-) Now if there was a Blizzard for sale on this thread I would buy it no questions asked.

awf170

I wouldn't really say that you a member of the Sunday River board, you joined on Oct. 1.

mattisaacs

i had an account where i posted everyday the entire season....then i didnt post again until when i had to create an new account since i couldnt remember either my account name or password

mattisaacs

skis bindings and boots done the right way ; )

ok here are a few pictures (hopefully this works) of the boots, bindings and skis

i will try to list as much as i know about the skis
they are 170 blizzard skis, they are entering there 3rd season....used only 6 times..they are almost like brand new condidtion...no damage to the base or the top at all....

binding dim settings are 3-10...they are tryolla, they are set for bigger boots right now but you can slide them down and should be able to use a size 11 boot no problem...

the boots are the rossi energy series....one or two scratches down one side but other then that they are pretty much brand new....everything was used by me...boots are size 10

http://community.webshots.com/album/554562761SbLwuX

that link should work if it dosent let me know and will def do it again...thanks for the support on who helped out asking for deatils....

im asking 400 will do 350 if somebody comes forward with it

Greg

Staff member
i had an account where i posted everyday the entire season....then i didnt post again until when i had to create an new account since i couldnt remember either my account name or password

Send me a PM with the Email address of that old account and I'll look it up for you.

mattisaacs

its all right man....i have a new account and i have no clue to what it was...but thanks anyway man im not that worried about it at all

Greg

Staff member
ok here are a few pictures (hopefully this works) of the boots, bindings and skis

i will try to list as much as i know about the skis
they are 170 blizzard skis, they are entering there 3rd season....used only 6 times..they are almost like brand new condidtion...no damage to the base or the top at all....

binding dim settings are 3-10...they are tryolla, they are set for bigger boots right now but you can slide them down and should be able to use a size 11 boot no problem...

the boots are the rossi energy series....one or two scratches down one side but other then that they are pretty much brand new....everything was used by me...boots are size 10

http://community.webshots.com/album/554562761SbLwuX

that link should work if it dosent let me know and will def do it again...thanks for the support on who helped out asking for deatils....

im asking 400 will do 350 if somebody comes forward with it

I moved this post into this thread. There's no need for two threads on this...