• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

DPS demo center at Magic

gmcunni

can someone tell me a which day in Feb will be a pow day so i can make a reservation for a demo pair?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
DPS Skis, demo @ Magic/Snow Wizards

Looks like it's time to go exploring the ski racks this year.
I have no clue if these are any good, but it's a new brand, maybe an up-and-comer like Line once was.

Wailer 105
Snow Wizards will feature for demo a fleet of DPS Wailer 112 RP and Wailer 105 skis. The 112 is a rocker/camber design that eats up anything thrown its way. The 105 has a touch of rocker in the tip and tail with a more traditional shape. These skis are limited so make sure to book in advance!

Wailer 112 rp
I spent my first season on the 112’s last year expecting them to be my powder boards. It took one run for them to earn the #1 spot in a quiver of nine. These skis excel at just about everything except charging ice gates. My legs feel 10 years younger because of the light swing weight. With just the right amount of rocker v.s. camber my eyes began seeing completely new lines in the trees I never thought possible. Because of the high quality Austrian race bases and stability of 112mm underfoot I found myself carving up groomers at rocket speed.
If you do one thing this winter, demo a DPS Wailer 112 RP.
Don’t forget to visit www.snowwizards.c

http://www.savemagicvermont.com/2011/10/dps-demo-center-at-snow-wizards/

jrmagic

I've been seriously coveting OG's Wailers since early last season. its great to see carbon fiber nono technology applied to 2 of my biggest passions... skiing and fishing. My only concern is that if I demo these I know I'm gonna wan them and I can't afford to throw down over a G for these sticks this year.

bigbog

Billski,
The Pure or Hybrid....noticeable differences....?
From all the positives I think I'll be looking for em' to demo, maybe not this winter...but the 5point design, as does some standard(Nordica Patron)..works in powder.

Last edited: