• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Missing Thread

bvibert

Staff member
I couldn't find the thread I wanted, but found a like to it in another thread. That's the one I was trying to use.

Gotcha. Unfortunately all the old links got broken when Greg uninstalled a plugin that put the thread title in the link URL. So links in old threads may be broken, but search results should still be correct. If whoever posted the link had used the [thread][/thread] or [post][/post] tags instead of copy and pasting the URL I think it would still work too.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yeah I have a few tweaks I need to make. There are some broken links on the home page (and in hte challenges, for example, you used to be able to click a link on someone's name to take you to their profile, but it's not working now). It's on my to do list :lol:

wa-loaf

If whoever posted the link had used the [thread][/thread] or [post][/post] tags instead of copy and pasting the URL I think it would still work too.

Haha it was a link posted by Greg ...

bvibert

Staff member
Yeah I have a few tweaks I need to make. There are some broken links on the home page (and in hte challenges, for example, you used to be able to click a link on someone's name to take you to their profile, but it's not working now). It's on my to do list :lol:

That change in the profile URLs was from removing that same plugin, AFAIK.