we be spammed...

AlpineZone

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

we be spammed...

Who is this Hetang charachter and where did he come from??

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    Who is this Hetang charachter and where did he come from??

'07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Screw you, spammers!
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Adds flavor like the Filipino dating site ads I've been seeing here lately.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Hidden features of Internet II

Of course everyone know that in addition to being magnitudes of order faster, Internet II contains an unpublished feature, the "Electroformer"?

This device promises to take spamming to another level. Or shall we say, a lower level. The devices sit on the main trunk lines of the internet and in hubs worldwide, detecting spam, worms and other penetrating devices. Once detected, the Electroformer activates a defensive measure,depending on the source and settings.

It can be set to transmit an electromagnetic pulse to the source. Its "mission" is to "neutralize" the combatant. Er, I mean spammer.

An alternative method, the "Particle Accelerator" mode. The Electroformer sends condensed matter to the video screen of the author, leaving the author "neutralized". Of course there is a messy matter of clean up with either method. Scientists expect to resolve that issue in Release 3.

This device is already in operation at the NSA, but you didn't hear that from me.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    WOW! And I thought we were spammed the other day with Hetang. This Orgnoah character doesn't mess around!
    Last edited by marcski; Nov 5, 2011 at 7:45 AM. Reason: fixed typo

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    WOW! And I thought we were spammed the other day with Hetang. This Orgnoah charavhter doesn't mess around!
    s/he is all over my profile with spam
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Lots o spam this morning thanks for reporting it guys

Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information