What Maine areas will you ski/board in 2011-12? - Page 2

AlpineZone

View Poll Results: What Maine areas will you ski/board in 2011-12?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday River

21 56.76%
  • Sugarloaf

29 78.38%
  • Saddleback

21 56.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg View Post
    +1 one on that one.

If you're not too far away and we've received some good snow, I recommend that anyone try Camden Snowbowl at least once. Enjoy the views of the ocean and have fun in an atmosphere that is not only a throwback to times gone by, by a laid back vibe, about 900 feet of vert and some pretty good glades.

And Mt. Abram is fantastic. Should be in the poll. Varying terrain and no crowds. Check it!
    +1. The Snow Bowl is a great spot. Always fun. Has everything for a super cheap fun day out.

Sunday River and the loaf for Sure. I plan of trying Mt Abrams at some point.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Definitely Sugarloaf. I may go for a couple days during Xmas break. I'd like to get to Sunday River but not sure if I will be able to hit it this year, I have so many others on my bucket list right now, including definitely MRV and some more NH spots.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Given the number of mid size areas included for NH and VT, I am surprised that you didn't include Shawnee Peak and Mt. Abram in ME. Anyway, I definitely plan to hit all 3 of the mountains you included this year, and voted as such.

Anyone participating in the Peak2Peak thing they are doing? (Skimaine.com)
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by jerryg View Post
    +1 one on that one.

If you're not too far away and we've received some good snow, I recommend that anyone try Camden Snowbowl at least once. Enjoy the views of the ocean and have fun in an atmosphere that is not only a throwback to times gone by, by a laid back vibe, about 900 feet of vert and some pretty good glades.

And Mt. Abram is fantastic. Should be in the poll. Varying terrain and no crowds. Check it!
    Definitely will hit the Snowbowl again this year. In addition to all the above, it has awesome ski lodge food.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by Tooth View Post
    +1. The Snow Bowl is a great spot. Always fun. Has everything for a super cheap fun day out.
    +1 Here for the Snow Bowl. The toboggan run is also fun to hit up for a few rides down the chute.

Thread Information