• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

State of Wheelerville Rd

millerm277

You would be much, much better off asking the question on KillingtonZone, as that forum is full of people who actually live there. (Awesome as AZ happens to be, you have very low odds of getting that answered here).

Gnarcissaro

I heard through a hiking website, it was open from the West and Bucklin Trail is accessible. But, it doesn't sound like you can go all the way through.

Use that as you will, as I have no way to confirm this information.

Last edited:

Huck_It_Baby

You would be much, much better off asking the question on KillingtonZone, as that forum is full of people who actually live there. (Awesome as AZ happens to be, you have very low odds of getting that answered here).

Cool thanks. I will do that!

Huck_It_Baby

I heard through a hiking website, it was open from the West and Bucklin Trail is accessible. But, it doesn't sound like you can go all the way through.

Use that as you will, as I have no way to confirm this information.

Thank you!