• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

a useful thread

gmcunni

What's everyone up to today?

ski equipment shopping.. taking daughter to local shop to see if they have decent pre-owned for sale or seasonal rental.

might try on boss boots there too. they don't have the ID version but at this point might just go with "traditional" style since i can't find the ID anywhere close enough to go to

o3jeff

ski equipment shopping.. taking daughter to local shop to see if they have decent pre-owned for sale or seasonal rental.

might try on boss boots there too. they don't have the ID version but at this point might just go with "traditional" style since i can't find the ID anywhere close enough to go to

So you're just going to settle.... Call Pete and see if he can order in a pair for you still before the supplier is out.

wa-loaf

Try this rack!

huge-boobs.jpg

Your links have been getting better lately.

gmcunni

Did you get the crock pot recipe?

no but i did have it again tonight for dinner, the leftovers were better than the original.

but i did ask her for the recipe.. she said she googled it and doesn't remember which site she ended up going with.