Skimrv - doa

AlpineZone

Thread: Skimrv - doa

Skimrv - doa

What in the world happened to the site. No pulse. I know this comment was posted earlier, but it's deader than a skunk in the middle of the road.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Items for Sale
    It's been that way for a long time.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    It's been that way for a long time.
    What happened?
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    What happened?
    Honestly it never really took off. We just never had enough traffic or interest and the folks who are active on there are Sugarbush skiers. With SB not open this weekend, activity has been slow I imagine and that will change once things get going...but then again it is all relative. With me being out west I don't have any real interest in SB or the MRV, so I don't post there anymore.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

I've been over there a bit but to be honest (and unortunately) I just haven't had the time to do anything there beyond the vBulletin add on. it seems like the biggest issue had to do with members driven away via over or under moderation (not sure which yet). I do hope to spend more time there to help it get some more life (damnit, I spent a couple days working on that Vbulletin upgrade!) but nothing yet.

Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information