• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skimrv - doa

thetrailboss

Staff member
What happened?

Honestly it never really took off. We just never had enough traffic or interest and the folks who are active on there are Sugarbush skiers. With SB not open this weekend, activity has been slow I imagine and that will change once things get going...but then again it is all relative. With me being out west I don't have any real interest in SB or the MRV, so I don't post there anymore.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I've been over there a bit but to be honest (and unortunately) I just haven't had the time to do anything there beyond the vBulletin add on. it seems like the biggest issue had to do with members driven away via over or under moderation (not sure which yet). I do hope to spend more time there to help it get some more life (damnit, I spent a couple days working on that Vbulletin upgrade!) but nothing yet.