• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Would you rather ski or have sex?

Pick

• Skiing

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Sex

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters

Bumpsis

But lets be honest, in order to make this question interesting, one parameter needs to be established. Are we talking about sex with your spouse or someone new...

Yes!! This parameter makes can make all the difference. In my situation, sex with someone new would probably be too expensive. In comparison, walk up ticket at Stowe would be a bargain.
Still... hmmm
Nah, I would pick skiing but only if I had a shot at first tracks in knee deep dry powder at Sugarloaf or area similar to that.

AngryHugo

Website
www.facebook.com
Yes!! This parameter makes can make all the difference. In my situation, sex with someone new would probably be too expensive. In comparison, walk up ticket at Stowe would be a bargain.
Still... hmmm
Nah, I would pick skiing but only if I had a shot at first tracks in knee deep dry powder at Sugarloaf or area similar to that.

it can go the other way, too. sex with Ernest Borgnine or Janet Reno? um...... skiing on a crowded, icy, hill any day.

deadheadskier

Staff member
wow

skiing leading sex by a 2 to 1 margin. You folks must have spouses/girlfriends that are lousy in the sack.

C-Rex

wow

skiing leading sex by a 2 to 1 margin. You folks must have spouses/girlfriends that are lousy in the sack.

Quite the opposite. We are so sexually satisfied that our "upper" brain gets to do the thinking for a while, so skiing/snowboarding take priority. Eventually we'll all be in the doghouse for going the mountains all the time. Then the "lower" brain will take over and the poll ratio will reverse.

More reasons skiing/snowboarding is better:

- The mountain doesn't care if I finish a little early.

- You can ride the mountain anyway you want without having to get it drunk first.

- The mountain can handle being ridden all day, everyday.

- At some mountains, if I'm not happy with conditions, I can get a voucher for another time.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Or I could turn it around and say... maybe its your skiing experience that are pretty lousy.:spin: :smash:

well, judging how this has been the worst start to a ski season that I can remember, I hope most people are at least getting laid frequently. Otherwise life would really suck.

you're a slave to whatever you need ... pick your master(s)

Please don't feel sorry for me because I don't feel deprived .. actually I find it rather liberating.

bdfreetuna

I like sex. Sometimes I like sex more than skiing.

I like skiing more. Sometimes skiing isn't as good as sex.

overall win > skiing.

If I had to pick one or the other, I guess I'd have to choose sex (and have a go at snowboarding).