• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Using Pictures from Shutterfly

thetrailboss

Staff member
Does anyone here use photos from Shutterfly in their TR's or posts? If so, how do you embed them? I tried to do it last night by right clicking the photo to get the URL for the photo and had no luck. Or does Shutterfly just not work for this?

Thanks.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm testing one from my album on Shutterfly... did exactly that, right click URL

ry%3D400

Last edited by a moderator:

thetrailboss

Staff member
OK. I will give it another try. When I right click I get a menu that offers to download the pic, etc.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I'm using IE and Firefox, and no luck. I have found a way to do it using the "post to blogs" function, but the pics are really tiny as you see. If anyone else has a way to get the IMG address from Shuttefly, please let me know.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Where are you trying it from? I go to "View and Organize" and from there I can right click on any of them.

Sounds above like you may be getting thumbnails

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey, I noticed when I looked at your album, I wasn't able to do it either (from your Snowbird shoot).

In my own album though, I am able to.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Hey, I noticed when I looked at your album, I wasn't able to do it either (from your Snowbird shoot).

In my own album though, I am able to.

Yeah, it is screwy. I can do it from "MyShutterfly" but not from the share site itself. Weird...

But now that you have helped me, I will be torturing the site with pictures of skiing the Utah Pow at Snowbird all season long. FWIW we are on our way to 6 inches of snow for today when none was forecast. I love those storms......