• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Boots: Dalbello Krypton Cross I.D.

Madroch

Agree, but I notice that the langes I am in (WC 160 (flex 130)), which are the absolute best fitting boot I have ever had (93 mm last--yikes), definately have a shorter flex range than my previous dalbellos. They hit a wall...

jack97

All you krypton snobs... :wink: loved the even deep flex even on my unber soft rampage (just didn't fit-too wide for my AAA feet), nor did the pros when I tried them (wide again)-- although they weren't the Intuition liner :(.

wide feet?

Without making it sound like I'm a cabrio design snob..... Dalbello makes the Axion series with a wider foot. Krypton's width is 98 mm while the Axion is 103mm.

I think Full Tilt (another cabrio design) has a series that has them wider as well.

You can still hang out with the cool kids :spin:

Madroch

wide feet?

Without making it sound like I'm a cabrio design snob..... Dalbello makes the Axion series with a wider foot. Krypton's width is 98 mm while the Axion is 103mm.

I think Full Tilt (another cabrio design) has a series that has them wider as well.

You can still hang out with the cool kids :spin:

Opposite- my feet are too narrow- I'm in a 93 mm last.

jack97

Opposite- my feet are too narrow- I'm in a 93 mm last.

my bad..... :(

I heard stories about how some made mods to their langes to get that deeper flex, had to make some alterations, something like knocking a pin out.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Liking them but i need more exposure to differing terrain. Been on groomers all season so far. I have some pressure on the top of my right foot i have to figure out