• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

GoPro HD 1080P for $129.99

gmcunni

very . . .

> www. cavalcadeofdeals. com
Server: vnsc-bak.sys.gtei.net
Address: 4.2.2.2

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www. cavalcadeofdeals. com
Address: 141.105.65.235

> 141.105.65.235
Server: vnsc-bak.sys.gtei.net
Address: 4.2.2.2

Name: sr7-489.hostkey.ru
Address: 141.105.65.235

>

russian web site

You don't think the ruskies are honest internet sellers?

my daughter has her ITouch stolen the other day and i'm looking for a new one for HER to purchase. google for deals and it takes me to some site called LEAPVINE with a super cheap price. it looked vaguely familiar and turns out to be this same russian website with a different domain name.

o3jeff

my daughter has her ITouch stolen the other day and i'm looking for a new one for HER to purchase. google for deals and it takes me to some site called LEAPVINE with a super cheap price. it looked vaguely familiar and turns out to be this same russian website with a different domain name.

Are you able to save on shipping by ordering both now?

o3jeff

REI had one one clearance for $199 and had a coupon for 20% too. I debated on it for a few hours and when I went to order it it was sold out. Good thing about REI is that if you ever have a problem with it just return it and they will give you a new one. Figured that was worth a couple dollars more.

gmcunni

REI had one one clearance for $199 and had a coupon for 20% too. I debated on it for a few hours and when I went to order it it was sold out. Good thing about REI is that if you ever have a problem with it just return it and they will give you a new one. Figured that was worth a couple dollars more.

don't remember you sharing that deal with me . . . .

gmcunni

It comes with one curved adhesive mount, perfect for mounting to a helmet.

ah, yes, i guess i read to quickly

Comes with lithium ion battery, waterproof quick-release housing, curved adhesive mount and quick-release buckle