• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Just stupid

Glenn

I saw that the other day. I'm a car nut...and love cars...but here's what I'd do: Take some photos, rev the engine, take some videos of said engine reving. Then back it the garage...and call some Lambo dealers. I'm sure you could sell it pretty easily. You won't get MSRP...and probably a little less than what they would pay the factory. But I'm pretty confident I could use that money to pay off our mortgage.....

jaja111

I saw that the other day. I'm a car nut...and love cars...but here's what I'd do: Take some photos, rev the engine, take some videos of said engine reving. Then back it the garage...and call some Lambo dealers. I'm sure you could sell it pretty easily. You won't get MSRP...and probably a little less than what they would pay the factory. But I'm pretty confident I could use that money to pay off our mortgage.....

See, you're not following the thread title.

I would, I definitely would, put cheap snow tires on all four corners of that thing, since it is all wheel drive. Then I would drive it up and down the most heavily salted, slush covered expressway I could find. Then I would park it outside in the snow at Stowe.

mlctvt

Reminds me of the guys who show up at the autocrosses in all kinds of super expensive exotic cars and they can't even drive them through the course never mind at a competitive speed.
He should have either sold the car or taken a few driving lessons. But we all know, everybody knows how to drive great right? Or at least they think they do...