• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skis For Sale

acastro1

I have the following skis for sale:
Salomon X-Wing Tornado with z12 bindings- Used only about 10 times, basically new $450.00
Salomon Scream 8 Pilot skis with S810 Bindings- 170 cm $252.00- used but good condition
Salomon CrossMax Skis with 912 Ti Salomon Binding- 175 cm- $220.00 - used but very good condition
Salomon Siam 7 Skis with S710 Salomon Binding- 154 cm $220.00- used but very good condition
Marker Ski Travel Bag- Large $25.00

All skis except X-wing tornado were used but are in very good condition and were waxed regularly and sharpered. no major ruts in bottoms. If you want photos please provide your email. Thanks

gmcunni

might be interested in the bag, do you have a manufacturer part number i can look at for details on the bag? wondering if it is padded, how many pairs of skis it holds, how long it is.

wa-loaf

might be interested in the bag, do you have a manufacturer part number i can look at for details on the bag? wondering if it is padded, how many pairs of skis it holds, how long it is.

Looking for something to lug your skis up to Pats peak?

Bene288

for that trip i'm looking for a spare tire mounted ski rack i can slap on my jeep

Do you have a hitch on that Jeep?

I use a hitch mounted bike rack on my truck. It's awesome for carrying skis. It's definitely the way to go if you have a receiver. Only problem with using it on a Jeep is that you would have to take the rack off to open the rear door.

gmcunni

Do you have a hitch on that Jeep?

I use a hitch mounted bike rack on my truck. It's awesome for carrying skis. It's definitely the way to go if you have a receiver. Only problem with using it on a Jeep is that you would have to take the rack off to open the rear door.

i don't have a hitch but not opposed to getting one. like you said, with the tire mount i can open the back up without a hassle so that's my preferred option. i'll eventually need a hitch anyway as my bike rack is hitch mounted.

i'm thinking i can actually fit a ski bag with 2 or 3 pair inside the jeep if i rig a sling from the rollbar. boot bags on the back seat and i can probably squeeze in 3 peeps + gear for a day trip. even with an exterior rack i'd never fit 4 with gear so that's not a concern (i'll take the wife's SUV on those days).