• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Advertising on AZ

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Hey Nick,

At the risk of blasphemy, I do like the ski and board related advertisements. If I must have ads, they need to be relevant, which these are. It also adds to the decorum and spirit of the site. I'd much rather be looking at a Pat's Peak ad than of some multivitamin offer or luxury spa.

To off track this thread already, I'm really getting tired of my browser changing my words (i.e., ad to add). Nothing to do with AZ of course. I type so fast, I never see the prompt. Don't tell me to turn the spell check off. I continue to misspell words, but this is ridiculous. I'd to see some sort of response time setting on the prompt.

Glenn

I think the ads work off Google? I've done some interweb searching at lunch (let's say for a TV) and when I come to the forum..the ads seem more taylored to the google searches.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
We have mixed ads here, google as well as direct placements. I'm still not sure I understand the second part of Bill's question :lol:

Bill, I think you need a cup of coffee or something haha