• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Boards Baby!

zamboniman

Near the end of last season, I was a demoing machine, I live in Ontario, about and hour and half north of Toronto, I ski at a place called Blue Mountain, it is owned by IntraWest, anyways, its vertical is big for up here, but small to most of ya's, its only 800 vertical feet.
So no real powder sking, unless we get a good dump. So mostly groomed, some crud at times.
So I tried everything from Atomic Metrons, to Rossi Z's, K2's, Elan Ripstick/ Magfires, Vokl AC's, then a kid in the shop asked me if I wanted to try some Saloman Equipe Sc 10's, I originally thought no, its a race ski hybrid. But relented, and then fell in love man,
they are a carvers dream, corduroy rippers should give these a try, hold edge on ice, turn by just thinking that u want to, go like snot, just dont relax to much u will get left behind.
Anyways just went to pick up my pass, and the shop had last years model for $600 bucks off, brand new, so if anyone is looking for a carving ski, give these a try.
So needless to say very excited for the season to start, hoping to open early December.

Heres to a good Season.