• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow songs

ctenidae

You shouldn't listen to music while skiing. It's distracting and causes accidents.

/feel like we've had this discussion before...

4aprice

You shouldn't listen to music while skiing. It's distracting and causes accidents.

This is such crap. I listen to music all the time and never have come even close to an accident. You sound like some of the stupid lawmakers around here. I don't need a mommy.

One of my favorite ski songs is REO Speedwagon's Ridin The Storm Out. Utah double digit powder and that song are a beautiful mix.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

steamboat1

This is such crap. I listen to music all the time and never have come even close to an accident. You sound like some of the stupid lawmakers around here. I don't need a mommy.

One of my favorite ski songs is REO Speedwagon's Ridin The Storm Out. Utah double digit powder and that song are a beautiful mix.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

I'd never admit to liking anything by REO Speedwagon.

That's just gay.

ctenidae

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Listening to REO Speedwagon also disrupts your Sarcast-O-Tron, clearly.

ZYDECORICH

/feel like we've had this discussion before...

If It's really crowded perhaps, but when I ski I'm always aware of what's behind me as well as in front (the downhill skier having the right of way) otherwise I see no problem.

SkiingInABlueDream

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

huh, that's slightly different from the REO Speedwagon 80's ballads I remember...