• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Driving in the snow...

ctenidae

Holy crap. The number of people with locked up wheels, not turning into slides, gunning gas, and all the other things you shouldn't do is amazing.

And WTF is up with the people passing each other? Seriously?

wa-loaf

There has to be a layer of ice under that snow. That's pretty bad even for people who can't drive in the snow.

Driving through CT on Saturday to NY in the snow storm the only person who passed me was some guy with Florida plates. :-o

bvibert

Staff member
It looks very slick for sure, but there's plenty of really stupid maneuvers that don't make matters any better.

Kerovick

There is a time to go home, that time was about an hour ago people.

Glenn

...these people are pros:

In Utah nonetheless! Damn.

That person driving in the center of the highway was funny as hell. Assuming no one got hurt. I lost it when they got air during the last few seconds. I'm thinking the guy shooting the vid had less of a change of being consumed by their stupidity if he was ahead of them.

Kerovick

Damnit, you just ruined a great video.

Actually, I'm going to disbeleive reality and insert one of my own.

Car full of teen agers stole a car and went for a joy ride. All is well with the world.

Last edited:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
This driver was no pro in the sno.

5687132431_c83fa1692b.jpg

Boston Public Library non-profit use permitted