• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Winter cycling projects

o3jeff

Didn't Push used to sell complete rear shocks last year or am I thinking of someone else?

Found my answer on mtbr

So, to clear up the confusion.

First, any Monarch that has been sold by us or serviced by us will continue to be fully supported by PUSH. This includes regular maintenance, additional tuning, warranty service, etc. If you are a previous Monarch customer and need assistance just contact us through email or phone and we'll be happy to help you.

Second, you have to understand that sometimes things outside of our control limit what we can make available. The large majority of our business relies on product and part supply from the suspension manufacturers.

Lastly, things like the MX-Tune have been both a significant embarrassment as well as a large loss in income. Two things that business owners never want. Selling complete suspension units proved to be a much more difficult task than we had anticipated and distracted heavily from our core business which is tuning and service. At this time we have decided to make an extremely focused effort back on our core business.....tuning and service. It's not to say that we won't offer possible complete suspension unit sales in the future, but we surely won't be doing it until our core business is sorted, and our tuning line is solid again.

Darren
PUSH Industrie
s

o3jeff

How long is a bike tube suppose to last? I was straightening up my work bench and came across an unused tube for my road bike that feels kind of hard/dry.

bvibert

Staff member
How long is a bike tube suppose to last? I was straightening up my work bench and came across an unused tube for my road bike that feels kind of hard/dry.

It seems like it would depend on where they were stored? If it feels kind of hard/dry then it doesn't sound very good to me...

MR. evil

Considering the pressure in a road tire / tube I wouldn't risk it.