• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I think Nick should buy this and invite us all (SuperBowl)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
you're willing to drop half a mil on the tickets, and now you're quibbling over airfare? Is it going to be BYOB too?

Cheapskate.

I'm not buying your booze too. Based on the favorite liquor thread that bill will probably top the cost of the tickets :uzi:

Glenn

I heard that Nick is a millionaire.(Read it on the internet...it must be true!) Great suggestion that he'll be taking us to the Superbowl! Thanks Nick!

:lol:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
The Plattekill thing would be great midweek. I wonder how many people we could get. $3000, if we get 50 people that's $60 a head, which is still reasonable considering there would only be 50 peeps on the entire mountain. If we could get 200 people it would only be $15 a head.

o3jeff

The Plattekill thing would be great midweek. I wonder how many people we could get. $3000, if we get 50 people that's $60 a head, which is still reasonable considering there would only be 50 peeps on the entire mountain. If we could get 200 people it would only be $15 a head.

Set it up!