• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lost my skis up on Stowe kitchen wall, want to attempt to go get them back,advice?

MadMadWorld

I wonder if Huck_It_Baby might have come across them. He is always doing recon up there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AlpineZone mobile app

KD7000

Just wanted to let you all know that while I am up at Stowe, I may be hiking for some turns- but I will not throw any of my equipment off a cliff.

skiNEwhere

If there was AZ thread hall of fame section on this site, this thread would be voted in unanimously first time around

jaysunn

I laughed my ass off reading this. Almost got fired for not getting any work done for the entire time I was reading.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Rowsdower

Since the dawn of time, man has wondered: why am I here? What is the meaning of life? Why do the stars spin in the sky? And of course, the greatest question of all: what happened to OP's skis?

BenedictGomez

45957822.jpg

MadMadWorld

KW should be back in play this weekend. Does anyone have an old pair of skis they can toss to keep this thread going?