• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Ski Resort Profiles [Release]

Greg

Staff member
I'm please to announce the release of our new New England/Northeast ski resort profiles:

http://skiing.alpinezone.com/resorts.htm

These profiles have been completely updated to provide the latest information available. It's also based on a new PHP/database-driven system which will make updating these pages amazingly easy. This system will also let me finally to expand coverage more easily to other Northeast states. Please feel free to make suggestions or comments here.

Again, a special thanks to the8re for his help writing the PHP foundation for the new ski resort profile system!

Greg

Staff member
Just another improvement here. The Ski Report links on all the ski resort profiles are now anchored directly to the corresponding resort's ski report, not just the ski report list for the entire state.

Greg

Staff member
In my never-ending quest to provide the best resort profiles possible, the SnoCountry ski report is now directly embedded in each resorts' profile. No more clicking a link to see the ski report. It's all on one page! 8)