• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Superbowl XLVI - Who ya picking?

Pats or Giants

• Pats

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • The choice was too difficult for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Pats didn't make the plays they needed to make in the 4th QRT and the Giants did.

Hmmm.... you think there's a reason for that? I gotta say one thing about the Giants that impressed me. The SF game, they got beat in that, SF killed their running game, they killed their pocket, yet the Giants found a way to win. Three games against the Pats they "barely" won, well guess what, they did win. Well you know what, that's what makes a champion team, one way or another, they find a way to win. And the Giants were lucky enough to start playing on all cylinders at the end of the season. No excuses from them, just results. Look at the bright side, there's always next year.:lol:

Warp Daddy

Great game , well played , close , outcome in doubt till -the last play, Manning is the real deal.

BTW not a fan of either team . but THOSE are the facts

deadheadskier

Staff member
Hmmm.... you think there's a reason for that? I gotta say one thing about the Giants that impressed me. The SF game, they got beat in that, SF killed their running game, they killed their pocket, yet the Giants found a way to win. Three games against the Pats they "barely" won, well guess what, they did win. Well you know what, that's what makes a champion team, one way or another, they find a way to win. And the Giants were lucky enough to start playing on all cylinders at the end of the season. No excuses from them, just results. Look at the bright side, there's always next year.:lol:

dude, what more do you want? I said, they were deserving champions.

and I know what it takes for a team to be a Champion. All 4 Boston teams have won 1 or more titles since 2000. New York can't make that statement even having 7 teams trying. 8 if you count the Nets.

gmcunni

was anyone else as offended as i was by the half-time show debacle?
Mia_super_bowl_.263w_350h.jpg

thetrailboss

Staff member
I missed the whole half-time show thing, but I did hear about it later. Big deal. I use the half-time to make supper.

gmcunni

Yep Ghetto Trash !!!!!!!!!!!

watched the game with about 30 people at a friends house. ~15 or so were "kids" under age of 20. nobody knew who she was during the show, we had to google to find out her name.

she'd famous now, which i'm guessing was her goal.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
I'm not a pats or giants fan but if Brady put that ball in a better place for welker Then that is a TD and game over. It was a very close game and the Pats had a few chances to win. In the end the giants finished and the pats did not.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I'm not a pats or giants fan but if Brady put that ball in a better place for welker Then that is a TD and game over. It was a very close game and the Pats had a few chances to win. In the end the giants finished and the pats did not.

There's always a would of, could of, should of, usually applies to both sides. But in the end, it's the ones that did.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10859773

Bradying

The simplicity of Bradying is helping this trend spread through social media. His clenched hands, bowed head and extended legs are easy to copy for fans searching for a replacement to planking. Bradying already has an official website that promises to document fans copying the latest trend.

228048-bradying.jpg