• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Superbowl XLVI - Who ya picking?

Pats or Giants

• Pats

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • The choice was too difficult for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MR. evil

I am a Pats fan and my wife is a Giants fan. Tonight one of us will be very happy and the other very upset.

Bumpsis

Of course, I'm rooting for the Pats, but they may need some devine intervention MHK :)

snowmonster

The Boston Celtics defeated the Grizzlies earlier this afternoon and the Boston Bruins just won over the the Capitals. Sometimes, good things come in threes.

Does anybody know if we expect a red colored moon tonight?

ZYDECORICH

Sorry, I don't mean to be arrogant but as a true football fan, I have a feeling this has the potential to be Giant blowout. If they can run against the two gap D, you guys are toast. That will open up all the passing that should be ok anyway against your secondary. Giant D should get some kinda pressure. 31-23 G men.

Cannonball

Sorry, I don't mean to be arrogant but as a true football fan, I have a feeling this has the potential to be Giant blowout. If they can run against the two gap D, you guys are toast. That will open up all the passing that should be ok anyway against your secondary. Giant D should get some kinda pressure. 31-23 G men.

31-23 is a blowout?